Friday 27 February 2009

Be 200% more successful at working for the man




Fabulous secrets were revealed to me the day that Fabien Shantaram (name concealed for national security reasons) held aloft his magic biro and said, "Did I tell you I have an MBA?!" So like the Castle Greyskull, The Sorceress and BattleCat I am now sharing with you his secrets to successfully work your way up into the higher echelons of any evil multinational corporation that you choose, or at least until they shift you from office to office and finally realise that you are a useless good-for-nothing waste of valuable office space (surely we could fit another photocopier or massive roll of bubble wrap in place of your cubicle) and that all you do is carry around blanks pages of paper.

Click above to see them large. I need to get IT to stop downloading from "best daily fisting flics" and teach me how to make it so it is not text for ants, but rather for human eyes under my picutres.

1 comment: