Monday 2 February 2009

What not to invest your money in during the GFC


The sky is falling, economies are collapsing, bankers may go without their bonuses, Kevin Bacon has no money left - the GFC is now officially and scientifically bigger than KFC. And no one can even agree, is it the GFC, GEC or the IFC? Either way I hope you have your money invested wisely and that you didn't take financial advice from that guy you know who knows a guy, who knows a guy, who knows a guy, who knows a guy, who knows Kevin Bacon. Because if so then you are well and truly fucked. But for those who need some advice above are some things I think aren't wise investments right now. If I was you I'd be putting all of your money into Kevin Costner's Water World 2, I know that's exactly what he's doing.

1 comment: