Friday 15 January 2010

The most amazing website on the internet


There are times in your life that you come across things, and think why didn't I think of that first? Whitening toothpaste, long division, frozen-deep-fried Mars Bars (actually I think I just invented that), Ellen and Google all spring to mind.

And the most amazing website on the internet is one of those moments where you think, man I fucked up, why wasn't I talented enough to know that Tom Cruise isn't a wizard, but thinks he is.

This is truly the best thing I have seen in my years of spending time on the
world wide intergalactic interweb, which believe me as a teenage boy, was a lot of time. You know researching essays.

Make sure you scroll all the way through the future of the internet:

http://www.themostamazingwebsiteontheinternet.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment