Monday 28 September 2009

The land of the free and the money back guarantee: 1784 billion, trillion dollars


Some mofo (called Dalton?!) in the US is suing the Bank of America for 1784 billion, trillion human dollars. That’s more coin than the whole world has. 1784 billion, trillion dollars? Why with that kind of money Tori Spelling could almost afford to get her pole-boobs fixed.

He is so going to win.
Why didn’t I think of this first? Probably because I just went to use an orange instead of my mouse.

Yeah that probably explains a lot. Read about Denny Crane's next case here. Although with a name like Dalton he should be suing his parents for a sextillion dollars.

If I won this case I would want to be paid in Cook Island dollars as they feature a nude woman riding a shark. Sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment