Monday 31 August 2009

It's all the moon's fault

Being up at 1am on a Sunday morning has its benefits. Like neighbours love it when you clean your house in the middle of the night and all the infomercials you can eat.

But it was on TV that I discovered this strange gem. Can't say Shakira is anyone I have ever really paid much attention too. And I am not so sure about the music (but then again I don't speak alien-vagine [see below] so the message she's spreading could be important), but this video was therapeutic.

It does leave me asking a few things however. Like why is she inside the sparkly-flesh-vagina of a large alien? If this is the dress code of the occupants of such a place, where do I get an invite? And how does Shakira manage to combine the moves of an exotic dancer with the out of time spasming of the homeless shemale I pass everyday on my way to work?



One hunch is that it is all caused by the psychotropic fumes of the alien tuna canoe.

No comments:

Post a Comment